I was tagged by the wonderful Paige @ The Wild Readers for this award! I just barely started blogging a month ago and it means the world to me that she included my blog. Thanks, Paige!
And I would like to thank all of you guys for the support you have given me by leaving comments and liking my posts. 😀
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. How many books can you read a month?
I can read about 20 books a month, but I (unfortunately) only read about 5 books a month. I know, I know, I dare call myself a bookworm?!
2. If you can be in a fictional world, which would you choose and why?
Ah, too many places to choose from! I’d love to live in Middle Earth, but would also kill to be a part of the Harry Potter universe, and who doesn’t want to visit Narnia! But if I had to choose only one, I think it would have to be Middle Earth. There’s the Shire, Rivendell, Mirkwood…I don’t think I could pass up all those destinations.
3. What’s your deepest, darkest fear?
I rest my case.
4. Are you a tea person or a coffee person?
To be perfectly honest, I love both, but I’m going to have to say coffee.
5. If someone will buy you 3 books that you dreamed of having, what will it be?
A Signed copy of The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, and since I will be perfectly content in life with that, I guess, Red Rising by Pierce Brown & Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, because I just really want to read those. Haha.
6. Do you like Donald Trump to be the POTUS? Because if yes, better to dissolve our friendship…
No, I think there are by far, better candidates than him in the race.
7. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
Telepathy! I would just love to do stuff like this all day…
There really isn’t a better power than being able to control someone else. Of course, I’d be good…ish.
8. Favorite movie/tv show?
I’m going to crawl into a corner and cry now…
9. Ultimate book boyfriend/girl crush?
Captain Carswell Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles. *dreamy sigh*
10. A book that crushed your heart?
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. It was so unbelievably sad! It took me about 2 hours to stop crying after finishing it.
11. What’s your favorite book cover?
Ugh!!! This is so hard! But, I’m a huge fan of the Darkest Minds trilogy covers.
Random Facts About Me:
1. I have never left the state of California since I was two-years-old. I feel like one of those Disney princesses who want to travel the world!
2. I am probably the most squeamish person you’ve ever heard of. I’ve never fainted or anything from the sight of blood, but every time I watch a movie or read a book where someone has to yank rebar out of their gut or something, I feel like throwing up.
3. My birthday is July 5, so I like to think that whenever I see the Fourth of July fireworks, they’re meant for me!
4. Gravity Falls is the only reason to turn on Disney Channel. I don’t care what anyone says, it’s not a kid’s show. I will watch it until I’m old and dying. Haha.
5. More often than not, I prefer reading ebooks over physical copies. But before you bring out the pitchforks, let me explain! Most of my reading is done under a blanket at midnight. It’s a thousand times more convenient to read a Kindle book opposed to a paperback with a flashlight.
6. I’m not a particularly picky eater, but I hate ranch. Hate it. Just the scent of it makes me nauseous.
7. I love the band, The Goo Goo Dolls. Love, love, love, love!!! ❤
8. I’m a complete perfectionist, which is part of the reason why I am an awful artist. I even write cursive 95% of the time, because I hate the way my regular printing looks. Yeah, I’m weird. Haha.
9. Ravenclaw and proud!
10. I am insanely indecisive. I’m that one person who spends 10 minutes deciding which ice cream flavor to get…
11. Blogging is my new found love 😀
Questions for the blogs that I tag:
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- If God himself, said you could choose the director, actors, screenplay writers..etc. for a book-movie adaptation, which book would you like to see on the big screen?
- If you had to live on one meal for the rest of you life, what would it be?
- Chocolate frogs or All-Flavor Jelly Beans?
- Your opinion on the Hunger Games trilogy?
- Summer or Winter?
- The zombie apocalypse has arrived! Who do you want as your one companion?
- What’s your favorite hobby (other than reading)?
- What one word would you use to describe yourself?
- In the spirit of the season, what’s your favorite Christmas song?
- What made you decide to start a blog?
Lois @ My Midnight Musing
Melanie @ MNBernard Books
Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction
Mishi @ The Reading Belle
Imogene @ Muggle Books
Jen @ Combustible Reviews
Rowan @ Rowan’s Raving Reviews
Emily @ Books & Cleverness
Windie @ Geek Apprentice