Yay, an award! I was nominated for this award by the lovely Ashleigh @ A Frolic Through Fiction. Thanks you so much! 😀
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit Fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. Do you have any bookish resolutions for 2016? If so, what are they?
I will finish the outline for my book and complete NaNoWriMo this year! It was an absolute disaster in 2015, so I must redeem myself. Haha. I also want to read 100 books for my Goodreads Reading Challenge *crosses fingers* & complete the 2016 Popsugar Reading Challenge.
2. What is the first book you’re going to read in 2016?
Oops, I’m already a week into 2016. I’m currently reading like 5 books, but I think I’m going to finish Inkheart by Cornelia Funke, first.
3. Do you have a LEAST favorite author? If so, who?
I’m going to have to go with Mary Shelley. I absolutely loathed her one and only novel, Frankenstein.
4. Did you get any books for Christmas? If so, which ones?
I got only one, but it was a pre-order for Stars Above by Marissa Meyer! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
5. Approximately how many books do you own?
I own around 60 e-books, and probably 50 physical books.
1. Who’s your favorite literary crush? Yes, only ONE!
2. Do you prefer book covers that show the protagonist on it or not?
3. What’s your biggest book-related pet-peeve?
4. In general, do you like prequels?
5. Percy Jackson or Harry Potter?
Aria @ Stuck In Wonderland
Astra @ A Stranger’s Guide to Novels
Jordyn @ J Bookish
Keira @ Signing On
Lois @ My Midnight Musing