I’m trying to squeeze in this tag before tomorrow. Hahaha. I was tagged for this by the lovely Michelle @ Book Adventures.
1. Initial Attraction | A book that you bought because of the cover.
Well, to be perfectly honest, I don’t have the money to buy every book I like purely because of the cover. If it has a gorgeous over, as well as an interesting cover, I’m all for it! I did however, rent The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan from the library without reading the summary. The cover is lovely! Haha.
2. First impression | A book that you got because of the summary.
I feel like this describes every single book I’ve bought in my life. XD I’m just going to just say Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card.
3. Sweet Talk | A book with great writing.
Yeah, no question here. The Book Thief by the amazing Markus Zusak. ^.^
4. First date | A first of a book series which made you want to purchase the rest of the series.
I did purchase the rest of the series after reading Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Hahaha. In case I haven’t made it obvious enough, I adore this series!
5. Late night phone call | A book that kept you up all night.
Oh geez, there’s a ton of books that kept me up at night, but Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling kept me up until 2 AM, I believe. Haha. And there was that cliffhanger! Ah, why!?
6. Always on my mind | A book that you could not stop thinking about.
When I finished reading Unwind by Neal Shusterman, I couldn’t get it out of mind for at least a month!
7. Meeting the parents | A book which you would recommend to your family and friends.
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan along with the rest of the Percy Jackson series is my number 1 recommendation for anybody! I don’t care if you’re 7 or 70, I’m sure you’ll love it! ^.^
8. Thinking about the future | A book or series that you know you’ll reread many times in the future.
Despite only reading the Harry Potter books 4 months ago, I am constantly rereading chapters of all the books! XD
Hurry! Only one more day until Valentine’s! I tag you all! ^.^