Ooh, a Valentine’s Day tag! What fun! The time for chocolate and nothing else! This tag was created by the lovely Annete @ Anette Reads and I was also tagged by her! Thanks so much! 😀
1. Your favorite book couple.
Thorne and Cress from the Lunar Chronicles.
2. Your Top 3 Book Boyfriends or Girlfriends.
Percy Jackson, Finnick Odair, and Carswell Thorne (sadly, I was running into difficulties adding a picture). They’re my baes! ❤
3. Imagine your favorite book couple. Who would propose, and how? (If there’s already been a proposal: who would be more into organizing the wedding?)
Ooh, I like this question! I would imagine Thorne trying to act really relaxed and cool, but is actually insanely nervous and jittery, and would propose to Cress after showing her a tree for the first time. Haha. 😀
4. Unpopular opinions time! Name a popular pairing you can’t stand.
5. What’s your favorite and least favorite romance trope?
I love the best friends relationship that develops over a lengthy series, like Percy and Annabeth. Ugh, my least favorite is either the love interest who emotionally abuses the protagonist because he’s got a tortured past, blah, blah, blah, or love triangles. *flares nostrils*
6. Do you ship non-canon couples often? Name some if you do.
I will occasionally ship non-canon couples. I’m a huge fan of Harry and Hermione! Haha.
7. Your opinion on love triangles. Go!
No, just no. I’ve written a lengthy discussion post on why I loathe them, if you really want to know my hatred for them. Let’s Talk About… Love Triangles
8. Favorite and least favorite love triangle?
9. Sometimes romance just isn’t the way to go. Favorite friendship?
Cinder and Thorne! I love their platonic friendship so much!
10. What’s your favorite scene with your bookish OTP?
“I guess it’s time.”
While Cress’s thoughts continued to churn through the horrible things that could happen to her, she felt herself being suddenly spun around and dipped backward, a supportive arm scooping beneath her back. She yelped and caught herself on Thorne’s shoulder.
Then he was kissing her.”
11. Imagine your favorite book couple again. Who’s most excited about Valentine’s Day (either ironically or genuinely)?
Oh my gosh, definitely Cress! XD
Since Valentine’s Day is tomorrow, I tag anyone who wants to do this! Who are some of your favorite OTPs?