Hey loves! Goodness, I’ve been awfully inactive on the blog this month! I decided to cut back a bit on my blogging during November, so I can focus primarily on school. With finals drawing ever nearer, I’ve been burying my nose in textbooks – oh, how tedious this reading can be! Thankfully, my classes have nearly concluded, so I hope to resume my normal blogging schedule soon. Despite how this was a fairly slow month in terms of reading, I am pleased to announce that for the first time in three years, I completed my reading goal! I set my goal to 75 books this year, and I truly can’t believe that I achieved this resolution! I am absolutely horrendous at sticking to goals and TBRs, so I’m still trying to absorb the shock. As far as other matters in my personal life are concerned, I’ve been mostly studying and working. Not much to report! This past weekend I did purchase and decorate a Christmas tree with my family, so that was absolutely lovely! Christmas is my favorite time of the year, and I’m ecstatic that December has finally begun!
The total number of books I read this month is only five, but all of which were quite enjoyable! My average rating was an amazing 4.0 stars! Although it took me a tad over a week to finish, I absolutely adored Kingdom of Ash. I’ve certainly been suffering from a book hangover since finishing it, because that series truly stole a piece of my heart. I also really enjoyed The Hobbit, and it seemed quite fitting that it was my 75th book of the year! Another intriguing statistic – I just love numbers and facts! – is that I reviewed every single novel I read this month!
- Let’s Talk About … Blogger Etiquette
- A to Z Book Tag // A Small Glimpse Into My (Not So) Secret Reading Life
- Literary Book Gifts // Perfect Bookworm Presents For the Holiday Season!
- The Out of My Comfort Zone Book Tag // My Slight Obsession With Fantasy
- Let’s Talk About … How Diversity & Representation Might Be Obsessive in YA
- The Mid-Autumn Festival Tag // Celebrating My Chinese Heritage
- Quite the Quote // Some Infinities Are Bigger Than Other Infinities
- Let’s Talk About … The Dreaded Reading Slump + How To Kick Yourself Out Of It!
- The 80s Movie Tag // Oh, How I Wish I Grew Up In This Marvelous Decade
Kaleena from Reader Voracious shares her amazing 2019 Book Blogger Spreadsheet
Rae from Thrifty Bibliophile lists 15 Cozy Books To Read to Fall/Winter
Vicky from Vicky Who Reads shares 10 Asian YA Fantasy Recs
Marie from Drizzle & Hurricane Books Celebrates 4 Years of Blogging
Swetlana from The Caffeinated Bookworm shares 29 Blogmas Post Ideas
- Write some Christmas posts!
- Reread a favorite book.
- Ace those finals! *crosses fingers*
- Listen to an audiobook. Any recommendations?
Thanks for reading dolls! How was your November? What were some of your highlight this month? What were your favorite books you read? Let me know in the comments!
Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Bloglovin